Friday, February 24, 2012

The Return of Park Days

This week we were finally able to visit our favorite park again, Cottonmill. 

And our favorite furry friends were waiting to welcome us. 
We hadn't seen them in about a month, I think they were pretty happy to see us too. 
Mason thought it important to reaffirm his affection with a gift of his favorite food right now... snow.


I wish I could remember the names of all the nature barn animals, I might have to start making up new names for them if Mason keeps asking.


We all had the best time at the park, since like 2011 :)





Miles, 11 months.


And just last week he got his first tooth, bring on the good food!





A little time at the park and a little sunshine made  two very happy little boys. 
And that made me happy :). 

Sunshine is just so good.


And wet pants... those are good too :).

No comments:

Post a Comment