Monday, August 22, 2011

Blog Miracle

Wow! First of all I would just like to acknowledge the fact that it's a miracle I got pictures and text on this post! After my Mac unexpectedly died, I feared I would never blog again. The pain was so great. I may need some therapy... or chocolate... or both.
Anyway, enough negativity. We have had a "fun, fun, fun" summer as a certain 2 1/2 year-old would say :).
But it would take too long to make chronological sense of the pictures.
So here are a few from last week!
Miles weighed in the 75% for weight and 97% for height at his 4 month check up. He's now 5 months and just peachy.
He just discovered his feet. He's loving those little piggies!
And of course who could pass up a 25-cent pair of glasses to add to the dress up stash?
Lookin' good bro! I love those boys :).
And now calling all people who know anything more than I do about PCs (which doesn't take much)... how do you highlight text/pictures to rearrange? And is there a way to sharpen pictures for the web?

No comments:

Post a Comment